I like being prepared. It makes me happy. In case you work the same way, here is the 411 on what to consider bringing to our session…
Generally, I suggest packing:
- Change (or two) of clothes
- Touch up makeup
- Props or articles that are sentimental or special to you. For example, if you love playing scrabble with your fiance, then bring the game!
- Ideas! If you want a certain pose or you would like a particular set up, let me know. If you want to have a themed shoot, please let me know in advance so I can make sure the location supports it.
If you have kids, you may want to bring these things too:
- Snacks and clear fluids (like water)
- Sentimental toys, books, articles, or props
- Wet naps or tissues
- A rattle or something that makes noise (especially if the child is 1-year-old or less)
If you are bringing your pet(s):
- Water bowl
Of course, bring your smile and spunk. I really need you to bring those things!