Wow. Firstly, let me apologize. This is way too long to not speak to one another! A lot has happened in my life since we last chatted… but here’s an overview to catch you up:
- I stopped drinking coffee
- I photographed my nephew because he is turning 2 (his lil pictures are to come)!
- I went to Atlanta and had a wonderful weekend filled with fun families (pictures to come too…) and managed to sneak a session in with my parents to celebrate my dad’s birthday (also snuck in an awesome dinner that reminded me and the hubs of our Germany travels)
- Came up with a 5-year-plan
- Started a full-time job
- Started drinking coffee again
- Started a book club
- Actually read the chapters for the book club
- Found a new favorite restaurant (Seriously.. go to Basico and get some tacos and guacamole)
- Dodged the flu
- Celebrated my first wedding anniversary
- Got the flu
- Redesigned my website
- Remembered I had a blog and that I should probably start writing for it 🙂
So now that you know where time flew….let’s get to this lil cutie. World, meet Lucy. She has turned 2 years old and is as cute as a button!
I loved my session with Lucy for a few reasons. Firstly, her momma is so laid back and easy to work with! Secondly, Lucy was the most distinguished talking toddler I have ever met! I swear, she is 2 going on 12. Her words were very articulate and her wishes were so fun to get caught up with during our time. Lastly, we played a game together…called Guess The Next Color Car That Drives Passed The House. Granted, the name needs some work, but Lucy loved it…And that is all that counts!
Happiest belated birthday to you , Lucy! May your years be filled with wonder and amazement!